Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Help Me Live For You

By Joseph C. Collins


Keep me near my God keep me near so I do not stray, for your wing is my roof and your arm is my pillow. Keep me near, so I may sleep.

Save me my King for my sins weigh heavy on my soul. for it is you and only you can wash them away, you are the one my King, there is no other.

And please speak to me Holy Spirit. Move me to the place were I need to be.
I know that your way is the best. I have no place here in the world. No, my
place is in The Kingdom of God.

I by myself am dead but with you, Jesus, I live. For life itself is in you. Who
else can say, “I am the God who saved my children from sin. I am the God who
gave them life. And I, and only I, am the God who loves them.”

So help me, My God. Help me live for you.

Amen.

No comments: