Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mercy and Grace

By Joseph C. Collins

“God, what I’ve I done that you would shown me your mercy and grace?”
"My King why do you reach out your hand and say?" "Come Walk with me."
"Oh Lord who am I that you love me."
"Who am I that you would led my steps,that you would put me under your wing, that you saved me form to chains of hell?"
"What I've I done other thin sin against you.

My lord what I've I done that you would show me your mercy and grace?"

Then the Lord spoke to the man and said.

“It is not what you have done my child.

"For it was My Son who all things where made, It was My Son who show that he is the way, the truth, and the life. it was he who feed the honing, it was he who made the blind see, it was he who who made the lame walk and it is he who rose the dead. it was My Son who then took your sin and bear it himself, who took away your gilt, your shame, your anger, your hate, your

No comments: